Enjoy down time with friends and loved ones, basking in the summer sun with your favourite drop. Alcoholic or non alcoholic, with a fully stocked bar cart you can make chic cocktails like a pro.
Strawberry Gin Fizz
2 Strawberries hulled and coarsely chopped
1 tsp caster sugar
½ tsp lemon juice 30ml
Poor Tom’s Strawberry Gin
Chilled Champagne or Prosecco, to serve (Ruinart Rose is a decadent choice)
1. Muddle the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in the base of a serving glass.
2. Then add Poor Tom’s Strawberry Gin and muddle to combine.
3. Top up with chilled Champagne and serve.
VILLEROY & BOCH
Artesano Original Glass
Spiked Mint Tea Punch
120ml Archie Rose Vodka
90ml Applewood Okar Amaro
Freshly squeezed juice of 2 oranges and 1 lemon
Large ice cubes, to serve
Orange slices, lemon slices and lime slices, to serve
Mint leaves, to serve
Chilled soda water or tonic water, to serve
Mint tea syrup
6 David Jones Peppermint teabags
1 cup David Jones Honey
1 bunch mint
1. To make the mint tea syrup, brew the David Jones Peppermint teabags in 1 cup boiling water for 5 minutes, remove the teabags and pour into a small glass bowl; stir in honey.
2. Add mint and set aside to cool, then strain into a jug and refrigerate to chill. You can make the syrup several days ahead.
3. To serve, combine vodka and amaro in a punchbowl, add orange juice, lemon juice and mint tea syrup and stir to combine.
4. Add ice cubes, citrus slices and mint leaves, top up with chilled soda water or tonic water and serve.